On Threshold, you can easily assign your ticket(s) to someone else.
1. Go to your Threshow Tickets page (Threshows > Threshow Tickets ) and click on the ticket you’d like to assign.
2. Next, go the Assign tab listed at the top of the page and click the “Assign” button to the right of the ticket you’d like to assign.
3. Enter the email address of the person you'd like to assign your ticket to and click the green “+” button to send it to them.
4. Your ticket has now been assigned.
Here are some things to keep in mind when assigning tickets.
- Your first ticket is assigned to you automatically but can be assigned to someone else if you can’t make it to an event.
- You can cancel a ticket up until someone accepts your ticket.
- Once someone accepts your ticket you won't be able to get it back unless they assign it back to you.
- Be sure to assign your tickets at least 24 hours prior to the event so the assignee can create their Threshold profile.