Setting up a Threshow is super easy. Here's how...
1. Go to your Host Search page and explore the area(s) you'd like to set up an event.
2. When you find a Venue that looks like a good fit, click the Contact Host button to message the Host.
3. Next, send the Host a message in Threshold Messenger. Be sure to include the following information...
- Who? Briefly introduce yourself
- What? Will the event be a performance, lecture, or workshop
- When? The date you'd like to have the event
- How long? About how long the event will take– most last around 2 hours from beginning to end
- Prep time? Will you need any extra time before or after the event
After you send your message, the Host will be notified and will be able to message you back.
4. When you and the Host have worked out a date and time that works for everyone involved, go to your Threshow page and click the green plus button.
5. Next, fill in the following information about your Threshow.
- The Type of Threshow – is a Performance, Informance or Transformance?
- The Title and Description of your Threshow
- The Venue- search for the Host’s name then select the correct Venue. Note, the Host may have more than 1 venue listed so be sure to select the correct one.
- The number of tickets- The Host’s listed capacity will tell you the maximum amount of tickets you can sell.
- The ticket price – in USD
- The Threshow’s date, start time, and end time
Select the Preview button at the top right to see how your details will look when the Threshow is live.
6. Once complete, review the event details and click the Submit Request button.
7. Your Threshow request will now be sent to the Host. She can either accept or decline the request. If she accepts it, the Threshow will be activated. If she declines the request, the Threshow will become a Draft again. We’ll notify you either way.
If your request is declined you can choose to contact another Host and use the same Threshow Request Form you drafted or simply delete it.